These systems normally include:
- Storage Silo – Sizes range from 8’-0” up to 15’-0” in diameter. Shipping regulations and obstacles determine the limit of the overall width, height and weight of shipments. Factory assembled systems can be shipped as one piece or in sections depending on silo height.
- Storage Silo (field welded) - Sizes range from 16'-0'' to 36'-0'' in diameter. Partially assembled parts, rolled plate and steel structure are shipped to the construction site on standard flat bed trailers.
- Pneumatic Silo-fill pipe and NEMA 4X operator station.
- Dry product level monitoring devices. Continuous level and/or point level indication device(s) are available.
- Roof-mounted dust collector (bin vent).
- Roof-mounted dehumidifier.
- Bin activator or vibrators.
- Rotary lump breaker.
- Volumetric screw feeder with inverter-duty drive motor and variable frequency drive.
- Solution make-down/storage tank complete with all level monitoring devices, agitator, required nozzles, and dust and vapor (D&V) removal system.
- Feed pumps as specified.
- All piping, valves and instrumentation.
- Local system control panel complete with programmable logic controller (PLC) including pre-programmed system logic. All systems are factory tested to the greatest possible extent before leaving the factory.
- Silo systems are provided with ventilation fans, heaters and lighting. Silo skirted interior is insulated.
Chemco can provide skilled field engineers and technicians for startup service and operator training.
Standard warranty period runs 12 months after system startup, not to exceed 18 months from shipment. Extended warranty can be negotiated before the award of a contract. Standard warranty is limited to the supply of parts only. Contact a Chemco representative for additional information.
As an original equipment manufacturer (OEM), all spare parts can be purchased directly from Chemco for any piece of equipment provided within the system
Click Here for larger photo